Hello Wonderful Readers! 🍀
This is the haiku Tag! Thank you Stara (@The Pool of Thoughts) I was also tagged by Eva @(The Album Of Amazing), aka the creator of this contest! Thank you for tagging me! I’m preparing for a lot of long posts coming up soon, so till then, I’ll be doing these cool awards and tags!
- Tag Eva @album of amazing.
- Mention the person who tags you.
- Add the rules to your post.
- Pick 2 topics to write 2 Haikus.
- Tag alteast 5 people.
- HAVE FUN!❤❤
The haiku is a Japanese poetic form that consists of three lines, with five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third. The haiku developed from the hokku, the opening three lines of a longer poem known as a tanka. The haiku became a separate form of poetry in the 17th century.
I’d written the same definition in this post, if it feels like you’ve read this before XD
The topics I’ve chosen are nature and music, here are the haiku’s-
Flowers, lands, rivers and all The precious gift given by god Nature, is what it's called
In the dictionary of words
All we need is this 5-lettered word
To change our depressing world
I’m not that good at haiku’s, but this is all I could think *🤷🏻♀️* How are they?
- Riddhi @Poems and Poesies
- Lili @Lili’s not-so-secret diary
- Jahanvi@ Love13Reading
- Sep @Bookishly Yours
- Rayna @ Ray is writing.
- You, If you think you can challenge yourself!
- May Wrap Up // I miss online classes but love school
- A NEW COLLAB BLOG!
- Agatha Oddly – Series Review (book by Lena jones) // Hopefully Spoiler-free
- I’m back: Where I had been and a sort-of life update + 🌻Spring🌻 Mood boards!
- Protected: *Ignore*