Hello, Wonderful People!!
So today, finally I’ll be doing some awards and tags, for which I had been nominated during my hiatus! Thanks to, Stara, Sid and Simran for nominating me!
I didn’t want this post to get too long, so I’ll be doing 3 tags per post. And I’m really not having a good memory, 🙂 if you nominated me and I missed your nomination please let me know about it in the comments!
In this post, I’ll be doing –
- The single line story challenge – nominated by Stara and Jahnavi!
- The Aesthete Blogger award– nominated by Sid!
- And the Giphy-Love tag – nominated by Simran!
The Single line story Challenge!
- Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
So thank you to Stara @ The Pool Of Thoughts and Jahnavi @Love13Reading for nominating me, and thanks to Maggie @ Maggie’s Doodles for creating this challenge !! Its an really interesting challenge! I had a lot of fun doing it!
Here are my 5 single line stories! –
Adventure – Dogs always scared me, little did I know then, that this would happen.
Fantasy – The fairies weren’t able to fly, it was a huge problem until she spotted out that silly thing I did.
Historical– Nobody even touched that painting and after what happened, even after centuries have passed.
Romance – I knew we couldn’t break apart just like that, we lived together, and died together.
Thriller – They never did, and will never believe that why he stole the diamond ring.
Weird stories. Yes, I know. ZD
- Sep @ Bookishly yours
- Sneha @ Read, write and believe
- Filarance @ Words of Me
- Lili @ Lili’s not-so-secret Diary
- Sid @ Musings of a curious Mind
- Jahnavi @ Love13Reading
- Shiney @ MeWrites
- Rae @ Rae-Rae’s Blog
Yeppp! I nominate you too if you like to do this! Do link back to this post so that I can read your post!
The Aesthete Blogger Award! #1
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.Share something you created. (can be anything!)And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
So Sid @ Musings of a Curious mind nominated me for this award! She is an really really sweet blogger and she always supported me when I was a new blogger! Check out her amazing blog here!
Also, thanks so to Ashmita @ the fictional Journal for creating the tag!! I had a lot of fun doing it!!
Something about the Earth I admire
I love the beauty of trees and flowers, and sunset and sunrise and everything! This is the reason I love photography! If you just go out one day and look at the plants, trees the sky and everything, you’ll fall in love with nature!!
These questions are taken from Sneh’s blog! Sid has passed them!
1) Do you like photography ? Share 1 photo of the best picture you have taken.
YESS. DEFINITELY. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!
Here’s one of my recent photos –
I’ll be sharing more photos taken by me in one of my future posts!
2) What is one thing you love about your blog ?
I love the appearance of my Blog! Whenever I see it, I remember how much time I took to decorate it!
I love self praising *looks at Sid* (she has been self-praising herself from a long longgg time ZD)
3) Who is your favorite blogger on WordPress ? mention 3 bloggers whose blogs you like a lot
Let’s just skip this question. No. I have to find a way out
My favorite bloggers are all those who I nominate! I only nominate those bloggers I like, and I have made a list of bloggers to nominate so they all know I like them!!!
My favorite 3 bloggers are-
Me, my nominees, those I nominate, those who drop sweet comments in my blog Hehe no one’s disappointed for not seeing their name here ZDDD
4) What is your favorite sport ?
I like Badminton, (who doesn’t) Football(a lil bit), cricket and golf! But my favorite sport is definitely badminton!
Done answering Questions! Time to nominate!
~> For this award, I nominate-
- Pannaga @ State of Craze
- Nehal @ Quirky Pages
- Saumya @ Draw-write-inspire
- Maggie @ Maggie’s Doodles
- Akshita @ Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts
- Ib @ It’s Ib!!
- PBS @ How to science
~> My questions for this award are-
- When do you usually listen to songs?
- Which book would you recommend to people who don’t read books?
- What would be your site’s name if not what it is now.
- What are you obsessed with?
The Giphy-love tag! #2
I love this award so much! It was the first award/tag I was ever nominated for!! It’s my second time doing it!
- Mention the creators Tiction and Nehal.
- Thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog.
- Use the tag #gif-y-love and choose a GIF you love for each of the provided
- I’m bored 😴
- Current Mood 😃
- Reading 📚
- Sarcastic 🙂
- Spongebob 🧽
- Angry 😠
- Scared 😨
- Laughing 😅
- Tag at least 5 people!
Yaayyy! Done! I nominate-
- Divi @ The name is Divi
- Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Prashansa @ Readers’ Alcove
- Ashmita @ The fictional Journal
- You, if you like to do this award!
The first 3 people to comment on these post will be nominated for any 1 award/tag they choose! So go, and drop a comment it you wanna!
What’s 💀+ betty + s
It’s a few week passed halloween time! So here’s a spooky question for you 🎃
Stay Safe, stay happy!
latest posts, if you missed any!